2021 Pandemic for puppies!
Due to the massive rise in parvo outbreaks this year we have implemented the following procedures and practices in our business...
1. We hired a professional cleaning service to totally disinfect our entire home, yard, and facilities to kill the parvo virus and to keep it dead.
2. We will be vaccinating for parvo only at 4 weeks and 6 weeks, and then give a 5-in-1 vaccine, that includes parvo, at 8 weeks. All puppies will be fully vaccinated against parvo and tested before they go home.
3. We will no longer allow visits. However, we have installed Puppy Cams so you can view the Litter you are interested in. We will also provide pictures once a week.
4. You will be able to select your puppy at week 7 and they will be available for pickup at week 8 - week 9.
5. If you need us to keep your puppy longer than week 9, we charge $25/day to kennel them for you.